So as I previous stated in the note at the bottom of the “About the Bookworm” page, it would be a disservice for me to attempt to review a book every day or even every other day. That is why I am open to the Guest Review option.
Now you might say: “What’s in it for me?” Well beside telling the world about a pretty awesome book you just read, I can promise you two things:
(1) I will promote your guest review and personal blog on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook.
(2) I would be more than willing to return the favour and guest post for you.
Sounds like a plan? Okay!
Becoming a guest reviewer consists of two easy steps!
If you wish to be a guest review send an email to email@example.com with the title “GUEST REVIEW REQUEST” and the following*:
- Title of book you wish to review
- Link to previous reviews (if you have indeed reviewed)**
- Link to your personal blog/website (if you have one)
- Link to your twitter/google+ account (if you have either)
- A little bit about yourself (e.g. favorite authors, bio, hobbies)
*NB* This should be done (BEFORE YOU WRITE A REVIEW)!
**NB** You do not have to have previously done a review in order to guest blog. I am more than willing to give new reviewers or bloggers who want to branch out some spotlight.
After I receive all your information, I’ll check you out. If I think you’ll be a good fit for my site, I’ll shoot you an email telling you its a go. We will agree on a deadline and you’ll get to working on your review. If I don’t think you are a good fit, I will politely decline and explain my reasoning. Either way, you will receive an email from me. Once you are done with the review, you’ll submit it to me via email. I’ll give it the one over for grammatical errors and then post it, along with links to the book and to your site.
If you are looking for an example of a review to get an idea of what I post, click here.